Hauck & Associates provides a diverse and challenging career with excellent benefits FOR all employees.
Hauck & Associates provides a diverse and challenging career with excellent benefits to all employees. Average employee tenure is over 11 years!
If you believe you have the talent and skills to be an asset to our firm, please send a cover letter and resume via email to us.
Benefits of employment at Hauck & Associates, Inc.
- 16 weeks maternity leave paid in full. Yep.... Its a special time, work shouldn't get in the way, we'll see you when everyone is generally ready.
- 8 weeks paternity leave paid in full....really. And you thought Sweden was the only country that cared about Dad.
- Diverse multi-client responsibilities (translation: every day is different and challenging). Your friends will actually be interested in what you do every day.
- At least one client will require International travel, is that so bad? Oh, the places you'll go.....
- 401k Program, no company match, sorry but we couldn't provide the cool stuff if we matched.
- Full Health Care (CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield), Vision and Dental Benefits, 20% employee co-pay (Individual, Spouse or Family)
- $200,000 Life Insurance and Disability Insurance at entry level up to $500,000
- Unlimited vacation and personal time. Do your best and forget the rest, or something like that. We'll know if you're slacking.
- After 5 years, telework one day per week. Trust is the foundation of all we do, you've earned it.